I was very kindly gifted a tub of Garden Of Life‘s* Raw Organic Vanilla Protein Powder and what better recipe to test it with than pancakes!
- 1 scoop of vegan protein
- 2 scoops of oats (I use the scoop in the protein to measure this)
- 1 large banana
- 150ml plant milk
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. This is your batter.
- Heat a non stick pan on high and use oil if you wish, my pan doesn’t require any so I skip this!
- Pour your batter into small circles in the pan, mine is 28cm wide and I can usually fit about 3 pancakes at a time. The size of your pancakes is completely up to you but I find they have a tendency to break if they’re too big.
- Smother in whatever toppings you fancy and enjoy!
If you’d like to purchase anything from the Garden Of Life UK * website you can use my code JAS25 to get 25% off!
Do let me know if you try this recipe! I’d love to see you post your creations and make sure you tag me @littlepieceofvegan 🙂
*This post contains affiliate links.