Happy pancake day! While I do love big fluffy American style pancakes drizzled with maple syrup, you just can’t beat a delicious crepe doused in sugar and lemon juice!
- 130g plain flour
- 250ml plant milk (I usually go for soy)
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- Whisk together the ingredients in a jug that is easy to pour from while you heat up a frying pan.
- I use non-stick pans so I don’t need any oil but you can use any oil you like to stop your pancakes from sticking, a plant based butter alternative also works too.
- Once your pan is hot, pour in enough of the batter to cover about half of it and swirl the pan around to help the mixture spread out to your desired thickness.
- Top with whatever you fancy! I obviously love lemon and sugar, but they also taste delicious with strawberries and whipped coconut cream, or biscoff spread and crumbled cookies.
If you try this recipe make sure to tag me on instagram, I love to see all of your creations!